Silence your harsh words

• I am nice if you are :)
• I have the rights to change the following terms and conditions without any prior notice.
•
No backing out after confirming of orders!
• I am not responsible if you are not satisfied with the product from the supplier.
• NO REFUNDS WILL BE MADE IF SUPPLIERS TURN OUT TO BE SCAMMERS.
Payment
• Bank transfer super encouraged.
• Please keep the transaction receipts until I verify your payment with you.
• Please bring EXACT amount of money for meet-ups.
Meet-Ups
• FOC locations: Anderson Secondary / Ang Mo Kio MRT station (weekdays) & Blk 239 Serangoon Ave 2 (take
109 from NEX, stop at the next stop & cross the road.)
(other locations will be charged accordingly)
•
$2 will be charged if you cancel the meetup
an hour before the actual meet up.
•
$1 will be charged if you cancel the meetup
two hours before the actual meet up.
Postage
• I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOST POSTAGE!
• Items will be mailed out on every SATURDAYS.
• A basic fee of $3.50 will be charged for every postage (additional charges might apply)
• Payments will be through bank transfer. (please take a picture of your receipt & email me. DO NOT THROW IT AWAY until i see it.)